Effective as of September 22,2015
This “User Agreement” is a legal document between you and Punjabics.com (“Punjabics”,”we” or “our” providing among other things,the terms and conditions for your use of the Punjabics Website,(collectively the “Service”) .
Please read this User Agreement carefully before using this website. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to Punjabics.com. We reserve the right to change the terms of this User Agreement or to modify any features of this Service at any time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such changes. Any changes to this User Agreement shall become a part of this User Agreement and shall apply as soon as they are posted. The most current version of the User Agreement can be viewed at any time at punjabics.com. You are advised to review this User Agreement each time you use our Service. Your use of this Service constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and policies. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or functionality (including, without limitation, video, chat, surveys and related projects) that augment or enhance the Service, shall be subject to this User Agreement. Any breach of this agreement may result in termination of your access to the Service, without notice, in addition to the other remedies available for Punjabics.
Access to and use of Punjabics.com are provided by Punjabics based on the terms set out in this agreement.
1. Punjabics reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Newsline shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
2. The content of the pages of the Website is for your general information and lawful use only. Using this website or any part of it for unlawful purposes is strictly prohibited. You shall not use this Service in a manner that is hateful, infringes on the rights of others or could be deemed as harassment. As a user, active participant in public forums or contributor of any type of content on the Website your behaviour is governed not only by this User Agreement.In using or visiting the Website, you promise not to limit other users’ ability to access, use or enjoy our Service. Any attempt by you to disrupt the Service or alter any content posted on the Website is prohibited and illegal. It is our right to take legal action against you if you plan, commit or attempt to commit any unauthorised actions on the Website.
3. All of the information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through ,or used in connection with the Service including for examples articles, opinions, text, photographs, images, illustrations,audio clips,video html,source and object code,software,data,and the like (collectively,the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement ,is owned by Punjabics and its affialtes ,licensors or suppliers(excluding any “User Agreement”,as defined below,which may be owned by others).The Service is protected by copyright,trademark and other intellectual laws and applicable international intellectual laws.
4.The names, images and logos identifying Punjabics or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Punjabics and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any intellectual property of Punjabics or any other third party. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) in and on this website and all content (including all applications) of the website shall remain vested in Punjabics and its licensors.
5.You shall not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of this website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You shall not adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content of this website except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the content of this website requires the prior written permission of Punjabics.
6. This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Punjabics.com or is linked from some other websites and is protected by copyright. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, look, photographs, graphics, logos, video and audio content. Punjabics (subject to the rights of its licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) has rights therein. All individual articles, videos, content and other elements comprising this Service are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Service.
As such, unless expressly permitted by Punjabics in writing, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Service, except as permitted as follows in points i) and ii) below:
i) “Fair Use”: Just as Punjabics from time to time excerpts materials from other sources to support the various writings and news contained in our Service, we respect the right of others to make “fair use” of the materials contained on the Website. Accordingly, you may from time to time excerpt and use materials set forth on this site, provided that, and only when, you give the original author credit, source/footnote the material as coming from Punjabics.com and install a hyperlink back to the Punjabics.com website when possible, and provided that your use is for a non-commercial purpose only and not, for example, for re-sale. You shall never reprint an article from Punjabics.com in its entirety without the advance written permission of Punjabics.
ii) “One Personal Copy”: You may make one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only.
These allowances in i) and ii) do not permit you to distribute any part of this Service over any network, including, without limitation, a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database. Nor do the allowances in i) and ii) confer any license to use any logos or images associated with Punjabics , or third party partners or advertisers, in any way whatsoever.
iii) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.You shall use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
7. By posting or submitting content on or to the Website (regardless of the form, i.e. whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are giving Punjabics and its third party contractors, free of charge, the right to display or publish such content on the Service and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes. Thus, when you make any video submissions to Punjabics , you understand and agree that (unless you and we agree otherwise) Punjabics may compile, re-edit, adapt or modify your video submission, or create derivative works the reform, either on a stand-alone basis or in combination with other video submissions, and (unless you and we agree otherwise) you shall have no rights with respect thereto and Punjabics or its licensees shall be free to display and publish the same (as so compiled, re-edited, adapted, modified or derived) for any period.
You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in all such submissions
ii) your contributions are not defamatory and do not break any local or international laws
iii) you are authorised to give Punjabics all permissions with respect to your contributions to enable their inclusion and use in the manner envisioned by Punjabics and this User Agreement
iv) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use their name or likeness on the Service as intended by Punjabics and this User Agreement.We may include your name and city of residence alongside your work, unless otherwise agreed upon by both Punjabics and you. We reserve the right to contact you about your submission.Punjabics reserves the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
8.Third party Links:Search Results: This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) as we have no control over such third party Websites and resources, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or information contained therein. We can not and do not guarantee ,represent or warrant that the content or information contained in such third-party Websites and resources is accurate, legal, nonfringing or inoffensive. We do not endorse the content or information of any third-party website or reroutes and ,further we do not warrant that such Websites ir resources will not contain viruses or other malicious code or will not contain viruses or other malicious code or will not otherwise affect your computer.By using the service to search for or link to a third –party Website ,you agree and understand that shall not be responsible or liable,directly or indirectly, for any damages or losses caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of ,or reliance on,the Service to obtain search results or to link to a third –party Website. However,if you have a problem with a link or service,please let us know.
9. THIS SERVICE IS AVAILABLE “AS IS.” WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE NEWS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SERVICE. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this service. All content on the Website is subject to change without notice.
10. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. WE DO NOT ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED IN THIS SERVICE.
11.Punjabics shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Punjabics and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, managers, licensors, employees, and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of this User Agreement and any other policies on this website. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
YOU ACKNODLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT,UNDERSTAND IT AND WILL BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
© 2008-2015 Punjabics.com, All rights reserved